Idiot Clerks

Gryph

Here's a funny and sad occurance at some Best Buy: http://web.morons.org/article.jsp?sectionid=8&id=6131

Basically a guy paid for something with only $2 bills and the stupid clerk did not know that those notes were legal so he took them and marked them as counterfeit. The customer was then handcuffed, humiliated in front of everyone in the store, and taken to jail. Sad. I hope that guy got fired.

What are your thoughts about this incident?

Also, have you ever had to deal with stupid and/or rude clerks? Don't you just want to stab them in the flocking face!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, considering $2 aren't used all that much anymore, the clerk probably had never even seen one...

A friend of mine used to work in the electronics dept at a local wal-mart, and a kid, carrying a brown lunch sack came in there and bought a $50 video game, then procedes to pay for it with nothing but change from the bag, unrolled change, noless. My friend said there might have been 5 bucks in quarters, and 10 in dimes, the rest was nickels and pennies. I laughed my ass off at him, but also felt bad because he had to count it all right then and there.

lol, I really hate alot of freaking clerks, especially those blondes with the chewing gums, they look so dull and it take forflockingever to get out of the store with them. But my mom is nice and fast on the payment, even when I call her at work I hear the little scanner going "beep" and her laughing with the guy or girl she's selling the items to.

Well, considering $2 aren't used all that much anymore, the clerk probably had never even seen one...

A friend of mine used to work in the electronics dept at a local wal-mart, and a kid, carrying a brown lunch sack came in there and bought a $50 video game, then procedes to pay for it with nothing but change from the bag, unrolled change, noless. My friend said there might have been 5 bucks in quarters, and 10 in dimes, the rest was nickels and pennies. I laughed my ass off at him, but also felt bad because he had to count it all right then and there.

that kid must love video games anyway that's y i'm kinda afriad of clerks cuz they're mean and rude ( most of them) plus i've had bad experience when my sister tricked me into buying something without enough money and made me cry when i was 6

that kid must love video games anyway that's y i'm kinda afriad of clerks cuz they're mean and rude ( most of them) plus i've had bad experience when my sister tricked me into buying something without enough money and made me cry when i was 6

lol ryuken cried! I would just frown and put on some puppy eyes, alot of clerks fall for that

lol ryuken cried! I would just frown and put on some puppy eyes, alot of clerks fall for that

i was paying alone and when i turn around my sister was gone, that biatch

lol ! I remember once when I was at a early age (around 3-4) I lost myself in a toys R us. (I was playing the geneisis :() , and I cried and cried , and then my mom found me and smacked me accross the face telling me never to do that again <.< , then gave me a hug

Well the thing isn't really that the clerk didn't know that a $2 bill didn't exist, it's that without getting clarification from management he assumed it was counterfiet. If you claim something as counterfiet you better be damn sure it is.