Ok, so I go to the store to look for a belt

I went to Target to look for a belt with a removable buckle, so I could make a buckle out of my old turbo NES controller, and I can't tell if anything of them at even removable.

How the hell do you tell if a belt has a removable buckle? Should I just buy one off eBay for $9.99?

Also, I'm looking for a nice Transformers t-shirt, I really like the look of this one

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5967653967&rd=1

but I dont wear an XL....if anybody can help I'd appreciate it.

NeoMaster: Hey NeuronMaster, want to trade belts?

NeuronMaster: No, yours is just a piece of extension cord.

Agozer: He's ragging on your cord.

NeoMaster: Get him.

---------------

Heheh, anyway, can't help you there. I'm not too much of a belt guy.

Looks punk to me

Edit: most belts that have detachable buckles are going to have the loop that goes through the buckle fastened by snaps, so just try tugging on the snaps on the loop. If it comes apart, there you go.

Edited by Z-Neo

Bleh, there's no difference, both guys and chicks wear belts like that at my school (preferably emo guys and gals). Or they just bring em to school to smack each other's asses with it <.<

Bleh, there's no difference, both guys and chicks wear belts like that at my school (preferably emo guys and gals). Or they just bring em to school to smack each other's asses with it <.<

I've seen more guys wearing them than girls here. Is there a place to get them under $10?

Edited by NeuronMaster