KOF Neowave worth getting now!

Wizard

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I'm going to have to ask that you cease the talk of torrents and other such illegal stuff. :-/

Surely they can talk about torrents, just not link to them. :P

Besides, we talk about roms and pirated games and whatnot, so why not about torrents?

And I'm going to have to ask that you cease the talk of torrents and other such illegal stuff. :-/

Besides, we talk about roms and pirated games and whatnot, so why not about torrents?

I don't know, it's another thing we have to clarify with GC. Rules suck. I miss the old days. :P

I don't know, it's another thing we have to clarify with GC. Rules suck. I miss the old days. :P

I'm pretty sure it's ok to just talk about them. Forbidding something like that seems unjust to the max and would seriously hinder the "evolution" of this place, if one can use such a term.

Torrent Torrent Torrent Torrent Torrent Torrent Torrent Torrent

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish SNK would move beyond rehashing old 2D stuff. Like, I really wish they make a maximum impact 2, I know there were some gripes with the first one but if they continue expanding the 3D game it would be awesome.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Torrent Torrent Torrent Torrent Torrent Torrent Torrent Torrent

Edited by NeoMaster

i'm surprised they didn't mention anything of it going to xbox or if xbox is ever gonna get Samurai Shodown V or if they ever plan to release the special version for either system.

Around the mill of rumors, they say it will come to Xbox seeing how SCEA DENIED it ever coming to the U.S. at all on the PS2(Europe is a different story for now). There is also no sign for a PS2 or Xbox release on the Japanese version of SSVSpecial yet either. All I can say is hope for the best.