I wanna go to E3

Inky

they don't even have like sweepstake for the tickets??? BOOOOo, anyway if there was one and u'll have to buy something to enter, that company would make a lot of money, since there's so much gamers in the world

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

E3 is not such a big deal. Getting in is easier than you think. But it's really noisy and slimey fingered geezers hog all the games. It's more fun following around the E3 girls and ask them questions to videogames that they obviously don't know the answers too.

Im just a 15 year old kid interested in future games :punk:. If my parents were rich I wouldnt mind taking a airplane there and "maybe" getting in. But they arent, and a years allowence and whatnot aint worth "maybe" getting in

Is that even a rational stereotype?

yes it is. Every time i go to e3, the kids who sneak in act up and screw everything up. If people would quit sneaking in and being general asses, then maybe it would be open to the public.

And do not take this as some "holier than thou" attitude. I am very fortunate to be able to attend e3, and am well aware of this fact.

Yes. :punk:

It's not that they'll be tearing booths down and whatnot, but the size of the crowd would quadruple, and you would have to worry more about that minority who would get unruly. Plus, and this is going to sound weird, but the show's not really geared toward consumers.

It's not that they'll be tearing booths down and whatnot, but the size of the crowd would quadruple, and you would have to worry more about that minority who would get unruly. Plus, and this is going to sound weird, but the show's not really geared toward consumers.

Exactly. It's more oriented towards the indutry professionals and many types of journalists. North American socities' teenagers alike will most likely run amok then actually look around in awe. That and nothing wants to be stolen. Oh and if they opened it to the public they'll need a much bigger convetion center. This year's GDC was packed to the max.