Sony's New Patent

Gryph

Or Doom/Quake when you get fragged and blown into chunks.  How would they do that? :)

When you get gibbed you feel all tingly and in very much pain for 2 seconds until you respawn. Then you run around with some crazy speed and frag the mutha fukka that gibbed you.

Maybe for Doom/Quake there is an IV that feeds caffine straight into your veins so that you can move really fast.

OH MAN! Berzerker would be so wierd. They put a chemical in your body that makes you go into uber male PMS, or something, and you start screaming and yelling and punching everything in sight. :angry:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe for Doom/Quake there is an IV that feeds caffine straight into your veins so that you can move really fast.

For Doom, just don't eat after breakfest and start playing. For Quake, some of your favorite caffinated soda and some loud speakers with some anger/stress problems will slove it. All you need is to scream and shout when playing Quake. Trust me, I know.

I hate the fact that Sony is patenting a technology that doesn't actually exist yet.

that's flocking bullshit

because if the technology is actually ever really made before sony does it, sony is going to axe it.

yeah see thats what it is. Since sony is getting sued for using rumble patents they will probably patent any freakin bullshit they can think of incase it becomes real so they can sue and take credit for it.

Sony is gay

I hate the fact that Sony is patenting a technology that doesn't actually exist yet.

that's flocking bullshit

because if the technology is actually ever really made before sony does it, sony is going to axe it.

yeah see thats what it is. Since sony is getting sued for using rumble patents they will probably patent any freakin bullshit they can think of incase it becomes real so they can sue and take credit for it.

Sony is gay

Actually, they have a specific idea of how to do it, they just haven't actually DONE it yet. They patented the idea so that no one gets wind of it and then beats them to this specific execution. Others are free to come up with a technology that does this, as long as they come up with their own specific way of doing it.

It's not like they just said "Someday, we might have cars that fly, let's patent cars that fly." No, they actually spent money on research and found that if you tie a duck to each strut, you can probably get a car to fly. Other companies are free to make flying cars, they just can't tie ducks to the struts 'cause that's patented.

On the one hand, it would help in the advancement of technology if everyone's ideas were completely free to rape and pillage. On the other hand, capitalism as we know it would be difficult to maintain in that situation. Whether or not that's a bad thing is up in the air, I guess. <_<

Edited by Daeval

When the Capitalistic world comes down. I'm just gonna sit down with some pop corn and watch it crumble <_<