Sony's New Patent

Gryph

I can't wait to try this new technology. :banghead:  you guys are pussies.

Yeah, we're pussies for letting a corperation beam whatever the flock they want into our heads. Good thinking.

You're pussies for not wanting to try out new things, "cooperation beams" notwithstanding. :o

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear law suits if Sony ever fscked up. Seriously, unless they can all shut us up with some good old virtual sex dreams.

I can't wait to try this new technology. :)  you guys are pussies.

Yeah, we're pussies for letting a corperation beam whatever the flock they want into our heads. Good thinking.

You're pussies for not wanting to try out new things, "cooperation beams" notwithstanding. ;)

i was gona say they will probably brain wash you.... but apears they have already got to you.

Anyways i bets it causes cancer... :punk:

Edited by Bluestinger X

What doesnt cause cancer now adays X_X. I dont think we have the knowledge of the brain enough for them to brainwash someone anyways. Plus lawsuites your X-Box lovin Ps hating friends will file it for you.

Edited by NukeFall

lol i read an article the other day that said paxil ( and antidepresant) may actully be a brain washing tool by the goverment :punk:... Anyways you would be suprised. What technology do u need? hitler brainwashed his whole country into what they did? your telling me someone sending information into your head such as feelings smells and taste... cant do more?

I can't wait to try this new technology. ;)  you guys are pussies.

You're pussies for not wanting to try out new things, "cooperation beams" notwithstanding. :punk:

Using that logic, hey, let's get a dirty syringe and inject you with as much motor oil as possible. Hey, it's be trying out something new!