Doom 3

Yeah, I wouldn't buy for the interviews. In the G4 thing, they talk about how they changed the monsters and some of the weapons. They talk about the enhanced graphics most of the time.

As far as G4 goes though, it is one of their better programs

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was playing this game at Bob's house, and i was really suprised at how good of a port it was, i mean, its a REALLY good port!

I was in teh store on the release date about to buy it, but i decided to save money for PSP

So my wishlist goes...

PSP

Doom 3 CE

New Video Card

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (Also very kickass, if you didnt like the first ones, i understand why, and this one you WILL like)

I'll prolly "aquire" this one soon. every time I go to gamestop the clerks are like "wanna preorder doom3?" I just wanna say "if I did, don't you think I would have already?" the only thing I've ever preordered in my life was the dreamcast and the original snes street fighter 2.

yeah i was a bit surprised... they ported it very well. I kept having this gut feeling doom3 on xbox was gona blow but I was completely wrong. They did change some stuff though... like remeber in the starting of the pc version where u walk across the bridge on the mars surface. Yeah like the part that lasted 30 seconds lol... that isnt in the xbox version. I also noticed other small changes but it dosnt take away from the game or anything.. actully makes some parts of the game feel new. Not sure why though lol.

Funny thing is Doom 3 runs better on my comp than a lot of older games. I'm glad that Xbox finally got a ported FPS that didn't suck... imagine if Doom 3 was first made for Xbox and ported to PC... like Deus Ex Invisible War.... Sick....

Funny thing is Doom 3 runs better on my comp than a lot of older games. I'm glad that Xbox finally got a ported FPS that didn't suck... imagine if Doom 3 was first made for Xbox and ported to PC... like Deus Ex Invisible War.... Sick....

The original Deus Ex OWNED! :punk:

I loved that game