PSPLUS

Robert

Yeah,

if it was a real emulator, someone would have taken a screenshot, resulting in no scan lines.

This one has massive scanlines making me think that someone took a picture of a PSP or something.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that the PSPemu is fake but me and my friends were talking about the PSPemu and they said that there is one. The people working for Sony each have an PSPemu in which they test the games on it. Alot of people got connections with these kind of people but unfortuntly non of my friends know them. I will keep in touch with them since they are very good at getting news. Peace.

I know that the PSPemu is fake but me and my friends were talking about the PSPemu and they said that there is one.  The people working for Sony each have an PSPemu in which they test the games on it.  Alot of people got connections with these kind of people but unfortuntly non of my friends know them.  I will keep in touch with them since they are very good at getting news.  Peace.

well when u do find it post it here first so 1emulation could be the koolest emulation site, haha

No, i'm pretty sure that's real. Game developers do have emulators that come with the SDK to help you test the game amdist developmet. But by releasing it to the public, you could possibly jepordize your future in the gaming business, and I doubt Sony'd ever trust you again.

S`all about the scan lines. Why couldn't these fakers just use a screenshot with some touchups. It's hella easier then taking a perfectly viewed shot of a PSP.

What is the big deal with scanlines in emus? I HATE scanlines, they annoy the hell out of me, it makes everything look like crap! I always turn them off! I dont care if its less like the real console that way, its the same graphics and it looks better!

50% scanlines means 50% less game on screen!

A website

http://www.psplus.tk/ (has a download link for the emu but it seems dead)

Updates for this version:

PSPLUS 1.0 the first Sony PSP Emulator! (version 1.0 29/3/2005)

General:

- Perfect video emulation (100% on P4 1.8ghz o AMD equal)

- Perfect sound emulation (100% on P4 1.8ghz o AMD equal)

-.ZIP.RAR.PSP files supported

- corrected minor glitch from 0.5 private version

- Correct aspect ratio supported

- kaillera fully supported

- minor fix

- Work on Win95/98/98SE/NT/2000/XP

- Linux version coming out in few days :o

Can a mod advise if I can put a link to the other site?

It contains dead romlinks.

Edited by robbbert