the contender

Inky

Another reason would be that total rounds are less than professional boxing. No professional would be stupid enough to drain all of his energy in such a short time.

I hope when the winners start to fight eachother they extend the rounds out to about 10 rounds or somthing, i dont care if they edit 80% out but they are just screwing these guys over if they dont extend the rounds, they are what (middle/light weights) whatever.... they better as flock be able to go the distance....

I think one of the problems with the contender is that since it's pure television, the fighters are more inclined to give it there all and go monkey on each other, otherwise the ratings would stink up the joint. IMO 4 rounds or whatever is way too short. The real champions are the ones who can stand tall and ready after a grueling 30 minutes.

30 minutes flock that... some of the old turn of the century fights went all day bareknuckles heheh

The legend boxers were awesome. 15 full rounds of just killing each other and no one went down.

Too bad no one these days is that hungry. It's all about the fame and fortune.

Edited by NeoMaster

This is show is so awesome. One of my favorites right now. I'm a bit biased towards boxing though so maybe that's why I like it so much. The person I would like to see win is Peter. I also really like the theme song for some reason.

Edited by BrOkEn ArRoW_29