the contender

Inky

these guys fight harder then the pro's. it's the only reality show I like and tonight was a great show.

tonights fight was like a broadcast killing. the blue teams guy took a hell of a beating.

I think the guy that won tonight was from Minnesota

I watch it now since its on at 8:00.

Yesterday's fight was pathetic. Brent Cooper can't box for wheaties. How easily he should've known that West was going to wear himself out after the second round. The loser suxs so bad that he couldn't even defend and move around the ring for 2 rounds. It's a good thing that weakling didn't get any further and i was laughing was he was crying like a baby.

these guys fight harder then the pro's. it's the only reality show I like and tonight was a great show.

I think the only reason the fights seem "harder" is because of the editing. Like, they don't always show the full rounds and just basically highlights and hard punches.

Another reason would be that total rounds are less than professional boxing. No professional would be stupid enough to drain all of his energy in such a short time.

yeh thats true neo. but it is definately more entertaining then a delahoya snoozefest.