do you ever like/love a game...

What i mean is, do ever just play a game just for one certain element that it has such as a level/quality/ or whatever... and if they got rid of the rest of the game it wouldnt matter to you at all..

for me its their are a few games that are just that...

Rush 2 (n64) i can play that game for hours on the seattle track, with deaths on (meaning you dont respawn when you die), i see how many people i can kill on the tracks and try to place first- I do not play any other level, except for maybe the stunt trac once in a great while....

Pilot wings 64- gyrocopter + lil states level, for me it doesnt get any better than that..

golden eye - facility multiplayer level - somthing about hiding in the stall is just flocking cool....

mission impossible - dont know the level, but its where you are all dressed up all fancy and you use stealth and plant somthing, i forget... but then i just see how many people i can knock out with out beening seen....

thants all....

Edited by PLasticSlug

I can think of a few

SpiderMan(before part 2 came out)- The level were you can roam about freely before taking the pictures, I can swing around there for hours.

Fable(do rpg's count?)- After you beat the final boss and let the credets rool, it's fun having that much power

UT- Face , I can be up all day and night on that little level

Yeah thats all I can think of

Hmm...usually that isn't the case with me, I have to like the entire game to like it. However, I love Carmageddon 2 for that one city level. The entire game is awesome but I played the demo, which only has that city, for atleast a year before I got the full game.

Oh yeah, and Mechwarrior: Mercenaries. The game was my least favorite in the series, but it had a free-play mode where you could use an Elemental (human-sized suit, basically) and put yourself up against a few Dire Wolves (100 Ton walking tanks). It was a unique experience as far as the mechwarrior games went.

I usaully have a knee jerk reaction to games. I either love them or hate them in a few hours.

Theres lots of these for me, not many I can remember though,

UT - Face, i can play it all the time

Thief - hammerite place makes me laugh my arse off

Hitman - Hotel level

I know that there is so many more but for some reason I can't rememeber them...

On either of the Aerowings games for the Dreamcast, I'd mainly play free flight mode. I'd pick the city level, so I could fly inbetween buildings with different airplanes or try to fly under the bridges on land on the freeway. I only bothered with the mission modes once or twice in 3 years.

Edited by Z-Neo