Naruto PS2

I finally got some free time today and decided to play these games. They are actually quite enjoyable besides one little annoying fact, they are totally in japanese. the only english words in the whole game are Playstation 2 and start. If there are any more players of the game on the forum pleasr share your experience here.

Naruto 2 for the ps2 is an impressive game. The graphics and sound really do the series justice. It's really fun if you have friends that know what's going on but it gets kind of boring because power struggles are how you win matches so your forced to always use them if you want to win.

I had one of the GC ones and are pretty fun. I got it before I practically dispise anything Naruto or related to it. The PS2 ones are god awful boring and shouldn't even exist.

I had one of the GC ones and are pretty fun. I got it before I practically dispise anything Naruto or related to it. The PS2 ones are god awful boring and shouldn't even exist.

K'Dash is on crack. Narutimate Hero 2 owns you inside and out.

I have both on ps2,

Yes they are in japanese, but lucky for me, I follow the anime ep by ep.

Thats how I understood what was going on.

Uchiha Itachi ownz!

He is the only one I really play with on the game. Plus he is a bad ass on the anime as well.

High level Jounins , Anbu, and even the evil legendary Sanin "Orochimaru" fear him!

well as far as following whats going on, there is always www.gamefaqs.com

Edited by -SyN-

K'Dash is on crack. Narutimate Hero 2 owns you inside and out.

Crack is such a wonderful drug.

Yes it's a gr8 game IMHO.. a good action/fighting like action but not resembling of a true fighting compare to Naruto Gen on GameCube. Still the game is decent good in many aspects, it's highly recommend for those that love the anime.

for those that didn't watch the anime, it's still a good game.

Uchiha Itachi ownz!

He is the only one I really play with on the game. Plus he is a bad ass on the anime as well.

High level Jounins , Anbu, and even the evil legendary Sanin "Orochimaru" fear him!

Do you really have to spoil that from the anime ? still many ppl has recently started the anime, no need to pull facts from the story to backup yer game testimonials :D

So are the GameCube ones basically 3d fighters then? Do they have any depth as fighters or are they pretty basic? The impression I got from the reviews was that it was kind of like virtua fighter but with the complexity of smash bros. Is that accurate?

I understand that 4 people can play, but how does that work in a 3d fighter? Do you have to target a specific person? Or is it really just a smash-bros. style 2d platformer where you hit each other or something?