PSP Death Disc

Drake, your the only person I know on this forum who would attempt to do such a thing. What if it hit you in the head..then what? You would lose brain cel- nevermind.

he's not the only one, i was gonna try that on one of my classmate's PSP but he won't even let me hold it

I don't understand why people would bring handheld systems (especially psp's) to school. It's just asking to be robbed.

Or being confiscated by teachers. What ever happened to just talking to friends during recess and lunch break? Do we have to play games constantly?

I don't understand why people would bring handheld systems (especially psp's) to school. It's just asking to be robbed.

Or being confiscated by teachers. What ever happened to just talking to friends during recess and lunch break? Do we have to play games constantly?

I'd play games if I had the chance. Now I _have_ to talk to people.

he was watcinh a movie in math class but i dunno if he does anything else during school, and yeah i was thinking able stealing it but he was bigger than me plus i only have one class with him, so it's kinda hard