xbox mod-chip

1InuYasha

i definitely can recomend modchipman.com, great prices there and they ship fast.

the owner is named Kfree and you can find him on Efnet #modchipman. If you go on Irc and bother him he will give you a cupon to use on his site :D

modchipman is the only store i would ever buy from

Edited by sammaz

ok i am at they website now and i have notice the prices 4 the premodded systems but dont have the cash,but is it ok for me just to order this Xecuter 2.6 CE (SOLDERLESS!!)

[lite-solderl] and install it on my own.i think i could manage with wires given the right instructions.

That depends on what version Xbox you have...

If you have a 1.6 or 1.6b then you will still need to do some soldering for somthing called an lpc mod..

if you have an older box then it will install fairly easily.. Unfortunatly you wont know what type of box you have unless you open it.

I can recommend the ex 2.6 lite, it is what i use in my Xbox version 1.4 and it never gives me any trouble (soldered version) and it was really easy to install.

yeah with a modchip you can do all that.

you can go for just about any solderless and be fine. the newer solderless adapters are much better and don't come out of alignment alot like the older chips. if you can solder or know someone who can, then it is better to solder it in there.

if you need more xbox help head over to www.xbox-scene.com and look over thier tutorials, faqs and forums. it's really the best place for info on xbox modding. I'm sure they'll have a tut on installing whatever chip you decide to get.