World Of Warcraft OFFLINE

L.S.D

I'm back!

For those that have PM me, pls be patient.

I am now sending the patch and fake server to Agozer through YouSendIt (only 29MB) but it takes half an hour! And i am using a 10MB connection???

Tell me other ways to send those flocking files?

why not slap up a torrent? then pm the link to others

I can't. i am at Office. Now i am sending the 1st part of the file to Drake. But it is 2 hrs already and it is not yet done!

This is going to take me whole day :P

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am halfway through Drake.

Those that need the fake server and patch only, tell me so that i can send seperately.

THose that want everything you will have to wait your turn <_<

Can we get a eta on this stuff? DOn't know why, but I really want to play world of warcraft. OFFLINE :P

Can we get a eta on this stuff? DOn't know why, but I really want to play world of warcraft. OFFLINE  :P

You need the whole flocking thing or just the patch/fake server?

Here's a quick thought, since were playing on a fake server, would we be able to possibly make a trainer for the game and be able to beef ourselves up enough to play the harder stuff made for groups and raid? THat would be pretty sweet.

I have lost track who i have sent the file to. PM me if you still haven't receive everything :thumbsup1:

I'm having a hell of a time trying to get all the cds for hte game. would it be possible to somehow hook me up with cd3 and 1 faster then a port blocked bit torrent? Those speeds are super slow.