The New Dr. Who!

Wizard

Being a fan of The Doctor. I aquired the newly televisited program via means of the internet (doesn't debut in Canada until April 5th), with it's premier on the 3/26 19:00 GMT on BBC One Television. I must say this classica is truely great and amazing, it's quite trip seeing the 9th incarnation of The Doctor. Seeing it in a more modern tone then those from the 70's and 80's (the only ones I saw are from the 26th season). For the ones between my 12 and 17. This is our Doctor Who for our generation! We own him! I think most of you guys in Europe should be able to catch it if you get BBC 1, Canadians will be able to catch it starting on April 5th on CBC, every Tuesday (don't know what time yet), Americans can't catch it at all yet, so sucks to be you, and NZ gets it around the same time we Canadians do. Run time is 45 minutes.

And Billie Piper hawt. So theres one reason to watch the show. Casual Sci-fi fans will enjoy this series. May the legend of Doctor Who live on! TV just got worth watching again :afro:

I was never a fan of Dr. Who or any british scifi because of the horribly bad special effects. I find old Dr Who unwatchable. How can those slow moving trash can Daleks be menacing? But I am willing to give this series a chance. After watching the update of the originally horrible Battlestar Galactica, I'm hopeful that Dr. Who will get a similar modernization. As long as the Daleks don't make me laugh, it should be a good TV show!

I never really got into Dr. Who. But I did love Red Dwarf. and it was about as cheesy as SciFi effects can get.

The early b&w episodes are treasures in their own way. Now only if the BBC would finish restoring and editing them and release them on DVD.

In Australia we can buy the entire Dr Who series from ABC stores (ABC is the govt tv channel). Someone gave me a copy of the new Dr Who on a CD a few weeks back but I've not had the chance to play it yet. And, you remember my previous avatar which was a Dalek (for those who didn't know what it was). "We are the supreme beings!!" "Kill the DOCTORRR"

In Australia we can buy the entire Dr Who series from ABC stores (ABC is the govt tv channel). Someone gave me a copy of the new Dr Who on a CD a few weeks back but I've not had the chance to play it yet. And, you remember my previous avatar which was a Dalek (for those who didn't know what it was). "We are the supreme beings!!" "Kill the DOCTORRR"

Anything before March 26th is the leaked version of The New Doctor Who that was posted on the internet by a now-fired, alot less money and former employee of CBC Canada.