Would you hit a Girl?

So here's the topic. Would you hit a girl if she attacked you?

Scenario One:

You are in a heated argument and a girl says something stupid. You quickly reply telling her that's she's an idiot. Being the real attitude induced individual, she moves over to you and gets closer. You fair warn her not to touch you and then she lays the smackdown on your face. What would you do?

I for one would not know. If I was really enraged I would probably smack her back but regret it later. It would be harder for me to hit someone that's really kind and good looking but easier to hit someone who bitches all the time.

Scenario Two:

Your girlfriend/wife catches you cheating on her and she gets enraged. Do you:

1. Defend yourself (use martial arts if necessary to subdue her)

2. Let her beat the crap out of you.

Scenario two is kind of iffy. After hearing about the reports how some women cut off the men's goods after finding out what he did in the bedroom with another woman, how could you not defend? Well, one reason would be if you laid a hand on her you could be the one in trouble. The laws on your side only if you are missing a genital.

So that's it folks. Think it over. I'm really against violence to women and stuff so don't think I'm some kind of anti-feminist or something. It's just that today I had a project to present to the class and some fat hoe started making a big fuss over our project that was 10x better than her groups. I commented on her stupidity and she threatened to slap me. But I restrained from getting angry and went home and started punching the wall.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Scenario 1: I wouldn't hit her back, just because its a girl. Men can easily overpower women with phsysical strength and so that measly hit in the face shouldn't be much of a problem

Scenario 2: If shes going for your genitals, use whatever means necessarily to protect your genitals.

1. I've had to deal with this several time, with my ex. She'd start trying to hit me, and I'd either let her do it once, then block the rest, or just block them all. Of course, when she did hit me, I couldn't help but start laughing , which only pissed her off even more. Not that the hits didn't sting a bit, but just to try and keep my cool and not get overly angry.

2. I have to agree with Jjangthekid on that one, to a degree. If she's going downstairs with the blows, push her away or at least take away the weapon if she has one, then try talking to her, from the other side of the bed. That way you have a bit of a barrier. Of course, in the end, she'll probably get you back, one way or another.

Most of the time when a girl attempts to hit me, i place my shoulder there instead. They usually end up hurting themselves, and quickly learn not to do it again. and since i didnt raise a hand to them, they think its their fault.

If a female is trying home method castration, i would problably fling her arse across the room, but not actually hit her. No matter what, i wont hti a female.

scenario one she just has to do what she thinks she can do i wont hit a woman. i detest men who do it.

scenario 2 i gotta protect my junk so i will push her away and leave. the one thing i've learned from all the stories about men losing their junk. never sleep in the same house after a fight like that and never let her tie you up or handcuff you.

Scenario one - Walk away and find another girl

Scenario two - If necessary, defend and lock in closet till she calms down. Make other girl leave and try to calm current G/f down.

1. if i'm not close to the girl then i would hit her back so i can run away

2. i would do the same

Scenario 1:

GC: Hey baby, why did you slap me in the face?

Wife: Because I... I...

GC: Love you?

Wife: No, it's just that...

GC: I'm good looking?

Wife: Uh uh...

GC: *gives her a big smoochy*

Wife: Nevermind

- 5 Minutes Later -

Wife: Turn on the air conditioner, it's getting hot in here.

Scenario 2:

GC: Woah baby.. hold on..

Wife: You son of a...

GC: God?

Wife: You freaking piece of..

GC: Love?

GC: Baby, I know I'm fine. You don't need to tell me.

Wife: I, I...

GC: know you need me baby. Can't you see I'm a little busy?

Wife: Yes

GC: Just wait your turn.

Scenario 1:

GC: Hey baby, why did you slap me in the face?

Wife: Because I... I...

GC: Love you?

Wife: No, it's just that...

GC: I'm good looking?

Wife: Uh uh...

GC: *gives her a big smoochy*

Wife: Nevermind

- 5 Minutes Later -

Wife: Done, already? You spent 4:45 taking your clothes off!

Fixed.

I'd just catch fists, move in close as not to get kicked as easily, and hope I didn't get bitten or head-butted.

Or, pretend that the media is chasing me, and RUN!