Alien Apocalypse

On the SciFi channel last night they had Bruce Campbell's newest movie, Alien Apocalypse. They played it right after Army of Darkness, which can't be beat by anything (edit: except maybe Monty Python and the Holy Grail), and I was wondering if it sucked or not

If you don't know who Bruce Campbell is, you live under a rock

boomstick.gif

"THIS is my boomstick"

:clapping:

Edited by Bob Jahovic

Haven't seen the movie nor know who bruce campbell is. Now back to my rock...

you've never seen army of darkness? bubba hotep? spiderman 2?! played the spiderman 2 game? *shakes head and makes "tut tut" sound*

but anyways I haven't seen that movie either.

you've never seen army of darkness? bubba hotep? spiderman 2?! played the spiderman 2 game? *shakes head and makes "tut tut" sound*

Sadly no, i tend to only watch martial arts flicks. I have spiderman 2 the game but I didn't know he was in it.

Sadly no, i tend to only watch martial arts flicks. I have spiderman 2 the game but I didn't know he was in it.

You should watch Campbell's movies. Especially Evil Dead 1 and 2 accompanied by Army of Darkness.

you should really see the army of darkness movies.

cambell was the voice in the Spiderman2 game. every time you get one of those question marks, that's cambell.

Bruce Campbell is one of the most underated talents in hollywood. i'm even pulling for the freddy vs jason vs ash movie thats being tossed around. the evil dead and army of darkness movies are like some of my all time fav movies, and i have a lot of movies lol.

Bruce Campbell is one of the more well-rounded individuals in movies/TV/video games....Even though his movies are never hyped up like Star Wars movies or the like, he always puts on a good showing. His shows, Briscoe County Jr. and Jack of All Trades, were short lived, but funny as hell. He also had appeared in several episodes of Hercules, and Xena. His other video game credits are the voice of Pitfall Harry in the PSX Pitfall game, and Tachyon, the Fringe.

I heard rumors about that Freddy vs Jason vs Ash movie as well, Solidius. I hope they do end up making it sometime. It surely could be made better than FvsJ was.

Ash would kick Freddy and Jason's ass at the same time.

Seriously, what other character has a chainsaw stuck to his arm?

Some of his other video game credits are Evil Dead: Hail to the King (DC) and Evil Dead: A Fist Full of Boomstick (PS2)