Would you stay or leave The Truman Show?

Alpha

After watching "The Truman Show" over 50 time on TBS, I thought of this as a good thread. It's kind of the like the matrix with the blue and red pill, however, a little different.

In this movie, Jim Carrey is Truman, a man whose life is a fake one... The place he lives is in fact a big studio with hidden cameras everywhere, and all his friends and people around him, are actors who play their roles in the most popular tv-series in the world: The Truman Show. Truman thinks that he is an ordinary man with an ordinary life and has no idea about how he is exploited. Until one day... he finds out everything.

So would you stay the in the Tv Show the rest of your life or go the real world? I would most definately stay in the Tv Show. Why? Because you can basically do whatever you want. Once you know your in a television show, you automatically will act differently to your surroundings. In a way, I'd see life living in a TV Show as being more free than the real world.

Never seen the movie, but based on the short synopsis GC gave, I'd say I'd leave the show. If I found out one day that my entire *world* was fake, I'm pretty sure I would doubt everything, even about myself, and would want to see if the me that I thought was real was indeed the true me.