Do you think you're good looking or ugly?

Alpha

I've always wondered if most people in the world just think they are good looking and the 1/4 percent think they are ugly? :clapping:

For me, I'd say I'm a pretty good looking individual. I'm working on my abs and making sure I'll have a beautiful 6-Pack for the ladies. Who wants a flappy rag pack? You need to be in good shape at all times. That may be Hapu's problem, but the point is that if I ever go outside, I have to test myself. Is GameCop the hottest guy alive or what? Once I say that, my self-esteem is ready to find some hot mamacitas. :P

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hah, that was funny.

I dunno, i look like a mess all the time. I would probably look alot better than i do if i wasnt so damn lazy. I pretty much just roll out of bed and push my hair back 2 or 3 times (which doesnt really do anything, its just habit) and put on some clothes.

Well, I can go by two opinions on this...

My own - I think I'm pretty decent looking. I've only been turned down once that i can remember, and that was because the girl already had a boyfriend. I'm not physically god-like or anything, but trim, and I try my best to look as nice as possible.

My wife's - She thinks I am very handsome, and nowadays, that's a good enough opinion from a woman for me :clapping:

I think looks have nothing to do with getting a female.

Because if you have game like me,you can be the ugliest s.o.b. and still get some. :clapping:

But to answer your question, I do not consider myself good looking.

Though like my boys says... I might be ugly, but i have alot of luck. :P

o.

..m

.....g.

Every girl that's known me calls me cute. Which wins, alot.

Women send so many signals that even the aliens lost their route coming to earth. :clapping: