Ha ha, Sony sucks.

Wizard

I'm saying what most people think but for some reason have not said it:

"Immersion is being a dick".

There may be more to it than what we know already, but this is sure what it sounds like! At this point, I'd love it if Sony spent some of their massive R&D budget to one-up Immersion at their own game with some new force-feedback method.

Edited by Daeval

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"According to a report on Abcnews.com, Sony was ordered to cease sales on its PlayStation 2 consoles in the U.S."

"The sales halt that would be affecting the PlayStation, PlayStation 2 and 47 games that utilize the technology"

"Immersion, founded in 1993, holds more than 270 worldwide patents and has more than 280 applications pending related to software and hardware that use so-called haptic technology."

SO LEIK, HA HA.

"According to a report on Abcnews.com, Sony was ordered to cease sales on its PlayStation 2 consoles in the U.S."

"The sales halt that would be affecting the PlayStation, PlayStation 2 and 47 games that utilize the technology"

"Immersion, founded in 1993, holds more than 270 worldwide patents and has more than 280 applications pending related to software and hardware that use so-called haptic technology."

SO LEIK, HA HA.

There's nothing new here, really. All that's been covered by previously linked articles. Except maybe the "founded in 1993" thing. And how new is this? Last I read Sony appealed the decision and so the ban on sales is off until it's settled again.

SO LEIK, HA HA.

There's nothing new here, really. All that's been covered by previously linked articles. Except maybe the "founded in 1993" thing. And how new is this? Last I read Sony appealed the decision and so the ban on sales is off until it's settled again.

Hell if I know, I found it on ABCnews.com.