Stranded on an Island?

Z-Neo

Ok, for my real answer then... Since I'm stuck on an island, linear games are right out. I'm gunna need replay value...

1) Phantom Brave - As Agoz pointed out, a tactical RPG is an excellent choice. So many possibilities and a really nice timesink. Alternately, I would take Ogre Battle in this slot.

2) Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution - A fighter of some sort is a must. Since I'm going to have plenty of time, I might as well take the deepest fighter around to keep it fresh for as long as possible.

3) Dynasty Warriors 4 - With a lifetime alone on a deserted island, I might actually have time to unlock all the crap there is to unlock in this great beat 'em up.

Ok, now assuming Online games were a possibility, the final two would be:

4o) Unreal Tournament 2004 - This title has the most to offer of any of the online shooters, hands down. Stack mods like Red Orchestra and Air Buccaneers on the already numerous gameplay modes, and you've got a TON of replay value here.

5o) Some MMORPG - I dunno which one, probably FFXI or maybe SWG. Ironically, the ideal situation for enjoying one of these games is the "stranded leagues from civilization" scenario. Many existing players create this scenario for themselves after signing up.

Without online.. probably Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind for its insane replay value, and maybe King of Fighters 2K2/2K3 on ps2, just to get two big fighters out of one choice. :P

Can I trade in 5 games for 2 hot babes? :D

Well

UT2K4 - Diso explained it clearly above

Chrono Trigger - My favorit RPG , don't know why tho

Yugio online - Don't ask why but for some reason im addicted to OTCG right now....

FF7 - 2nd favorite RPG

Dead or alive beachvollyball or Rumble Roses , closes thing to women that anybody stuck on a island would get for months/years/decades