How do you react with a punch to the face?

Alpha

this kind of happened to me recently

Me and my friend where goofing around and i spilled root beer on his feet to be an asshat and he tripped me and i was going to grab his shoulder to throw him down but ended up hitting him in the face because he tried to tackle me and then i threw him down and held him there and got up.

We wherent really pissed at each other, we where just goofing around. But now, like weeks after it happened hes all pissed and convinced i meant to hit him in the face and like its some bigass huge deal.

blah whatever

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this kind of happened to me recently

Me and my friend where goofing around and i spilled root beer on his feet to be an asshat and he tripped me and i was going to grab his shoulder to throw him down but ended up hitting him in the face because he tried to tackle me and then i threw him down and held him there and got up.

We wherent really pissed at each other, we where just goofing around. But now, like weeks after it happened hes all pissed and convinced i meant to hit him in the face and like its some bigass huge deal.

blah whatever

Meh...

Some people are just pissy like that

Does he just punch me and then walk away? Is he angry at something? Having a bad day? Does he want to fight? Is he bad-mouthing me? Is it a male at all? Does he/she continue? Did I survive a direct and full force punch to the face? Explain the situation a bit better. :\

Here's a fun reaction. I start beating the crap out of myself and make it look like the other person did it. Begging him to stop I call the police on his/her ass, and watch as he's carried away to a pound-me-in-the-ass prison (or maybe an asylum).

Edited by LordKanti

If it is a misunderstanding (drunk friend, thinks i have been with his girl, etc...) than I will try to talk it out before fighting. But if its just some random guy than I will be forced to defend myself.

There are two options:

Grab them by the shirt with my left hand (Or arm, if they aren't wearing a shirt), and do one of two things:

1. Use my right hand to hammer them in the face repeatedly, kick them when they're down, and then laugh about skullflocking their mother.

2. If the situation is somehow more serious, do all of the above, and stick them in the ribs either just before or just after the punching.

If, for some reason, they ran away right afterwards but I knew who it was, I'd simply go about ruining their day in another fashion.

In case you guys haven't figured it out yet, people mean shiτ to me.

Edited by Jiggs