How do you react with a punch to the face?

Alpha

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this isn't really a debate. when someone assaults or attempts to assault you the time for talking is long over. anyone with a brain would attempt to defend themselves.

serious if u get caught off guard punched really hard in the face.. your reaction is gona be slow. You would probably not even know what happened for a few seconds if hit hard enough. If your still dazed after that.. u probably wont even be able to hit the guy good if at all. Sure if ur a pro boxer u may be prepared for that sorta thing but an every day guy... i dont think so.

Dude i would be soo pissed... first i would say Flock that hurt

then i would start stretching (i dont want to pull anything) and after my toe touches and knee bends I would loosen up my knuckles then do something macho like crack my neck. Then i would start hoping around a little bit and air punching. Then as quick as the eye can see i would bite him in the neck vampire style while shrieking as loud as i can.

Edited by PLasticSlug

i'd scream like a little gril and start crying then drop on the floor and make a big scene so everyone around can see it. and then i would get up and kick him/her in the shin then walk away.(most likely run)

Edited by sf2_ryu