How do you react with a punch to the face?

Alpha

Sounds like a retarded question, but I think not. Let's say any person came up to you and punched you in the face for no apparent reason. How would you react?

If it was myself, I'd punch the person right back in the face. If he blocks it, I go for the balls. If the person doesn't have balls, I go for the shin. I have several lines in my own code of honor. The only thing that ignores it in its complete entirety is painful physical contact. Any punch, kick, slap, hit, etc. I wouldn't even say a word back. As everyone knows, actions speak louder than words. However, the only people excluding this would of course be family members or good friends. You can go only so far, but it would be interesting to know how you would deal with it.

So are you a talker or a fighter? ;)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to think I'd hit the offender... who knows. I'm a peaceable person who'd prefer to be friends with everyone. I simply avoid places and situations where danger lurks.

The purpose of this topic is that you can't avoid this and it happens out of no where.

Would you still be stay happy and peaceful? ;)

I'd punch him i the face and at the same time raise my knee toward his nuts. But if its a frieund, I'd let it slide if it wasnt in the face, since me and my friends fight for the hell of it sometimes anyways

Edit:No I wouldnt be happey, I'd be pissed and gladly giving him thhe punch he owns me

Edited by Drake

I'm like GC...you can say whatever you want to me. Nothing gets under my skin. But if you touch me...I might attempt to kill you, or die trying. Don't know though. I've never been in this situation. I have a dorment temper that hasn't come out in a while....