~~-- March 26, 2005: UPDATES! ~~-

3 new updates for today...

1) Our IRC channel has now moved to EFNET (#1emu). The information page has also been updated in our IRC channel information page located here. You'll also find Two9A and Mic` there which are the owners of DSEmu and Dualis. Other emulator developers will be there and you can have a chat with myself, Magnis, or any of the 1Emulation staff or its members! All rules here are the same in our IRC channel. See you there! :banghead:

2) We now have an ambassador on 1Emulation and it is the owner of MugenGuild.com, Valodim. Please welcome him here and we have also set him as a Super Moderator as he has done the same for me in MugenGuild. We hope to help each other out and get the best of both scenes. :naughty:

3) Lastly, if you have good luck with women, please help out Hapu! Hapu is our newest member on 1Emulation who has been having a lot of ironic problems with getting the girl of his dreams. His hand hurts from shaking the boyfriend of the girl and he needs help. English is not his first language, so he is a foreigner. Help him out here! :banghead:

»» IRC Information Page [EFNET | #1emu]

»» http://www.mugenguild.com [Ambassador Website]

»» "Help me with this girl" [Hapu's Thread]