Version 2c

Robert

I think every emulation site in the world knew of this release before I did.

Some testing:

Hazuki011 (GBA) - This works at last. The background is there, the KO bar is there, the fighters are there and can be controlled. As far as I can tell, it's perfect. It shows I need a faster computer, a 500mhz celeron is too slow.

TetrisARM9 (DS) - Working. Press A to change the background colour.

Mortal Konsole (GBA) - A pong game. The sprites are correct at last. Only one bug, the screen to select the "consoles" doesn't appear, although you can steer the pointer around. Apart from that, another working game.

Congratulations!!

Hazuki011 (GBA) - This works at last.

Mortal Konsole (GBA) - A pong game. The sprites are correct at last.

Fantastic; great testing work, sir. The credit really should go to other people, since I didn't write most of the new GPU; all I have is the mosaic code hacks.

Just as an aside. You realise that JPEG was probably the worst possible format for those screenshots, if you wanted to retain any kind of quality? The graining on the menu bar is simply unacceptable, in my personal opinion :P

I always use PNG.

Well I think this emulator is getting close to be able to emulate nintendo ds roms. but offcourse it will never be used to emulate nintendo ds roms. But when I tried to run the super mario ds game I saw some colors on my screen but then he crashed so mabey It is close of being there.