Help me with this girl :(

Hapu

Did you mention your age? YOu sound like you are below 20.

It's in the first line of the first post. :P

i am 20 years old and yes, i know this is an emulation forum, but i need help. english is not my first language and please do not ask me where i am from.

You are too young. Grow up a bit, Hapu.

Unless you are the Fatal Rose :D

It's not his age that's a hinderance, just his experience with women.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am 20 years old and yes, i know this is an emulation forum, but i need help. english is not my first language and please do not ask me where i am from.

Come on, he is only 20. What experience you expect from him? Unless you have been flocking girls since 14 or 15??

It could have been out of politeness. But if she intentionally brought her boyfriend, instead of just telling Hapu that she had a boyfriend and wasn't interested in him like that, thats pretty harsh.

I second that.

Come on, he is only 20. What experience you expect from him? Unless you have been flocking girls since 14 or 15??

L.S.D, you could just read the first post, he said it himself

Edited by Drake

I was hard core skirt chasing by the time I was 14.

by 20 he should be comfortable around girls unless he has gone to an all boys school all his life. I'm not talking about "the thingy with a girl" :P as Hapu puts it, but he should have already had female friends seen some hot women, seen a thong before. ect. it seems to me there is more then we are hearing, Ijust hope Hapu doesn't get hung up on this one unreachable girl. he needs to gain his experiance and "sew his wild oats" as it were.

Edited by garageink

I was hard core skirt chasing by the time I was 14.

by 20 he should be comfortable around girls unless he has gone to an all boys school all his life. I'm not talking about "the thingy with a girl" :P as Hapu puts it, but he should have already had female friends seen some hot women, seen a thong before. ect. it seems to me there is more then we are hearing, Ijust hope Hapu doesn't get hung up on this one unreachable girl. he needs to gain his experiance and "sew his wild oats" as it were.

I just seen a real thong recently, honest! Not the one on TV though :D

There is only one logical solution to this, and do not let these other douchebags fool you.

You simply need to watch Happy Days re-runs, and pay close attention to the character with the leather jacket, who everyone calls "The Fonz." Study his motions and words carefully, and you will never go wrong again.

There is only one logical solution to this, and do not let these other douchebags fool you.

You simply need to watch Happy Days re-runs, and pay close attention to the character with the leather jacket, who everyone calls "The Fonz." Study his motions and words carefully, and you will never go wrong again.

Is jiggz a replacment for fatal for the time being?

No, I am just recommending The Fonz, because The Fonz had all the answers.

No, I am just recommending The Fonz, because The Fonz had all the answers.

EYYY!!!

fonz.jpg

As fun as this all sounds...let me give you guys some tips into getting a girl to like you...

1) Don't make yourself into someone that you are not...she should like you for who you are...and if she doesn't...then that's her problem not yours...

2) If you really want to make an impression, bring a single red rose for when your meeting her...and if she's allergic to flowers then chocolate will do...just don't over do it too much with a ton of stuff....

and 3) Just be cool...be yourself...show your true colors...don't be too sentimental about stuff...or get into interests that may be her hobby but not yours.