Help me with this girl :(

Hapu

Im fat.... but im 14.... <.<

Edit: Love hurts dude, so most people learn to avoid it and have fun. But it's worth it in the end (if you get the catch)

Edited by Drake

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda sounds like she already had someone. Well, maybe the guy has the brains of an ox to match his size and strength, and you can show her that she needs someone with smarts and a future. But, also keep in mind that a woman who is looking for someone just like you might be right around the corner.

ok time for straight shooting. no more jokes I promise. *crosses fingers behind back*

you invited her to dinner, she brought her boyfriend. that means she IS NOT interested in you. if she thought of you as more then a friend/2nd cousin she would have come alone or with a female friend. she did that to let you know with out having to tell you. all the leather jackets and hair gel in the world won't get you anywhere with a girl who is not interested. do yourself a favor and forget about her. find a girl who see's you for who you are. from everything you have said, it's plain to see she doesn't want to be with you.

not trying to sound mean Hapu. Just being honest.

I guess your right Garageink, but why would the girl smile once he winked at her?  ;)

Just for kicks? I don't think smiling when someone winked at you always constitutes as "interested".

Maybe she was being nice?

Edit: Or trying to be nice. Every girl smiles, even when there discusted at you they sometimes laugh at your jokes. Well, im 14, and this is what I have experienced...

Edited by Drake

It could have been out of politeness. But if she intentionally brought her boyfriend, instead of just telling Hapu that she had a boyfriend and wasn't interested in him like that, thats pretty harsh.

Did you mention your age? YOu sound like you are below 20.

It's in the first line of the first post. :clapping:

i am 20 years old and yes, i know this is an emulation forum, but i need help. english is not my first language and please do not ask me where i am from.

Did you mention your age? YOu sound like you are below 20.

It's in the first line of the first post. :P

i am 20 years old and yes, i know this is an emulation forum, but i need help. english is not my first language and please do not ask me where i am from.

You are too young. Grow up a bit, Hapu.

Unless you are the Fatal Rose :D