Help me with this girl :(

Hapu

Second cousins, it's illegal there in some areas of the world, at least I think so. Isn't like, second cousins those who aren't related to you by blood?

yeah

my step bro's gf is his 2nd cousin, hell they even have a child together

ah well...don't care much if it's about 2nd cousins

only thing that'd be bad is if it was his first cousiin :P

theeen maybeh hay'd have 'ta back of a leetle :P

IMO, if she's your 2nd cousin, go for it, it isn't bad

but what would suck is if she was a minor

either that or get a new hobby

Edited by Weirdanzeige

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read up some. 1st cousin marriage is illegal in some states (ex: New York). The blood bond within 1st and 2nd cousins isn't as strong as it is with siblings or children to their parents.

**I like to read alot.

1.Get a job !

You have to ask your mom for a leather jacket ?

I guess shes paying for the "fancy dinner" too ?

2.Be cool about it, and dont be staring at her tits all night either. :P

3.Dont pull out the CamPhone on the first date. :lol:

4. Forget the gel, fros are in. :P

5. lol @ you and your family.

GoodLuck !

:lol:

lmao don't mind me askin Hapu now from what i read. you liked this girl and you say hi to her she gives you a nickel of a hello. i can go with that for starters. and now you've discussed about her to your parents. and it turns out she's your cousin?

i am a very religious person and i am trying not offend any of the other readers.

Now correct me if im wrong but here your saying your religious correct? now mind me asking you, What religion would allow a male and female family members e.g 2nd Cousin, be allowed to hit that "bing bang boom"? now lets see here theres: catholics, christians also there's jewish.

Just relax and enjoy the wonderful world of women.

oh your right about one thing. i think people are too motivated in N.Y with Gay Couples marrying one another next it will be bums and pro***tutes.

oh your right about one thing. i think people are too motivated in N.Y with Gay Couples marrying one another next it will be bums and pro***tutes.

Huh? What does that have to do with Gay Couples? I said women... :P

EDIT: Nvmd, I guess your ranting off topic..were trying to help Hapu here. :P

Huh? What does that have to do with Gay Couples? I said women... :P

EDIT: Nvmd, I guess your ranting off topic..were trying to help Hapu here. :lol:

Actually i was just joking... Sorry if i was abit to harsh with this. its not every day a person would like go out with there second cousin.

Well i guess Hapu if you really like this girl that much. that you may even consider breaking the law. my best advice would be. introduce your self to her act polite, try not to say anything stupid or do anything stupid like that one star burst commercial :P try offering her a drink or it could be a short walk... say the park for instance talk about your self and ask her to talk about her self like what she does. what type of things do you have in common, which i feel that is most important for some guys like me. heh you don't wanna start dating a girl and you guys have nothing in common beside your love for her "butt" and then after that ask her out if al goes well im sure she will be more than happy to say ofcourse depending if things went well. now heres a tip while on a date don't her talk alot thats how women get bored. Yes this is true :lol: talk about movies or things you've done that were funny and if she feels right she'll do some love talk and you can take it from there. but don't say anything to perverted. she may think your some type of sicko. well thats it i hope this some what helps.

Edited by LoRd_SnOw

This really wasn't the post that I was expecting from a new member... on an emulation forum no less. :P

Well, nevermind that. Just listen to what others has said before me, as they seem to have the knowledge.

I've seen movies about this. Just make sure she's a woman before proceding!

yep the crying game! AHHH!

it could be like a bad classic rock song: dude look like a lady. Lola. take a walk on the wild side. heh those 70's rockers had a thing with trannies.

Just take her out , i doubt anyone would make a big fuss about it :P

now if only i could ask the girl i liked out........she had on a bow today.........drooooooooollllllllll..........:P

I've seen movies about this. Just make sure she's a woman before proceding!

yep the crying game! AHHH!

it could be like a bad classic rock song: dude look like a lady. Lola. take a walk on the wild side. heh those 70's rockers had a thing with trannies.

for some reason I thought he was talking about Great Balls of Fire :P