Help me with this girl :(

Hapu

i am 20 years old and yes, i know this is an emulation forum, but i need help. english is not my first language and please do not ask me where i am from.

i saw this pretty girl last night at a family gathering. she was so beautiful, it was hard to hold my thoughts correctly because i try not to be a pervert. at first it is all eye contact and i can't take my eyes off hers. she probabaly thinks i am superman using laser vision like i am analyzing her, but wow, it was unbelievable. i then went into the kitchen to get some water and she came in too. i introduced myself and said "hello, my name is hapu, how are you?" of course my name is not exactly hapu, but a little longer. anyways, she then said, "hi". i could not believe it, just a "hi". what is wrong with this world? does she not realize that all my studies will make me rich soon? she does not even say how i am or how she is or you know what i mean. she then drops a fork on the floor and then it happened. the most beautiful sight came to my eyes. i thought it was the light or heaven. but it was her underwear!! my gosh, i should have taken a picture of it with my camera phone! it even had two cut sides, it was just a string!! it was the first time i've ever seen such a string on a person as this "laundery". but then my "bing bang boom" boomed. i quickly ran into the bathroom to relax and meditate to make it just the bing. oh my god, i was so embarrased and i think no one noticed.

after i came from the bathroom, i asked my mom about the girl. she then said it was my 2nd cousin, but who cares? my mom and dad are cousins, it don't matter. so i got her phone number and i am scared if i should call her or not? i do not know what to do at all. i have never had a girlfriend and my friends say it is time to lose my status as the guy who has never done the thingy with a woman. i think it is time and i need your help and please tell me what to do. i am thinking of calling her tomorrow to see how it goes and maybe take her to a fancy restaurant. :P

Edited by Hapu

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are 20 and you've never seen a thong? and you refer to sex as "thingy with a girl" and she is your second cousin?!

never mind this is out of my sphere of expertise lol

::P: whoa, you make your second post on this site about something such as this? Couldn't be something easy like an emulation related post, lol. I'm afraid this thread is going to get out of hand in a hurry. Honestly, in the U.S, and probably in several other countries, desiring even a second cousin is kinda frowned upon, so you might wanna tread lightly on the matter.

but then my "bing bang boom" boomed. i quickly ran into the bathroom to relax and meditate to make it just the bing. oh my god, i was so embarrased and i think no one noticed.

wtf I just reread the post and I have no Idea what that is supposed to mean.

are you trying to say you got a hard-on?

but then my "bing bang boom" boomed. i quickly ran into the bathroom to relax and meditate to make it just the bing. oh my god, i was so embarrased and i think no one noticed.

wtf I just reread the post and I have no Idea what that is supposed to mean.

are you trying to say you got a hard-on?

In a round-about way, sounds like it, doesn't it, lol...Almost sounded like something from a Seinfeld episode.

There's nothing wrong with being attracted to your second cousin. But I still find the post amusing. :P

So here comes some bad advice from someone who's never had problems with women.

Take her to a fancy restaurant.

That's all I can come up with, and I think I got that from you. Sorry if I wasn't much help.

EDIT: Get her some breast enhancement gum. I'm sure she'd like that. :P

EDIT: No don't, that might offend her. :\

Edited by LordKanti

i am sorry, i am not accustomed to these different ways you people interact. i have very little experience with woman i'd like to marry one day. as for the "bing bang boom", it is just my polite and funny way of saying as garageink said "hard on" which i guess he is talking about the same thing. i am a very religious person and i am trying not offend any of the other readers.

i've been browsing this forum for a week so after reading some previous topics, i thought i should make my own topic about this problem that i have no idea what to do. hopefully, all will go well. i am thinking of asking my mom for some money so i can buy a nice leather jacket and whatever the other men use to make their hair all pointy. i think it looks cool.

Edited by Hapu

Second cousins, it's illegal there in some areas of the world, at least I think so. Isn't like, second cousins those who aren't related to you by blood?

Hapu, your going through some serious problems. :P

You should definately call her and tell her how you feel, but don't scare her away. Buy that leather jacket, gel your hair, make yourself look good, and I am sure you can release your "bing bang boom". :P

EDIT: This is perfectly natural and please don't meditate. Just relax and enjoy the wonderful world of women.