CD Burning programs

Z-Neo

I usually use the Roxio Easy CD Creator to burn my CDs, but I just recently purchased another 50 pack of Memorex CD-Rs, and now the program hangs when it's most of the way through verifying the files on the CD. I figure I'd try a new program first, and see if it's my software that's bugging out, or maybe defective disks. My drive reads my other CDs fine, but won't read the couple I have burned from this new pack, and with the verification process not being completed(Well, it will try and read the discs, but it ends up freezing XP on me) Any suggestions on some decent burning software? I don't need it for burning iso's or anything like that, just for backing up the stuff I've downloaded.

Nero has started to hate me and quite of ten gives me LeadOut errors when burning DVD-Rs. So I switcyhed to DeepBurner and it's great.

The only weirdness is that Nero burns a full DVD-R using 4x in roughly 15 minutes, while it takes roughly 30 minutes from DeepBurner to do the same thing with the same settings.