Hi Sony, I hate you, even more!

Wizard

A simple solution to most of u guys, get a bloody ps2!!!!

cause sony is da devil... and sc3 would look better on another system anyways.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

It would look better on other systems. Like, you would actually tell the difference.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A simple solution to most of u guys, get a bloody ps2!!!!

cause sony is da devil... and sc3 would look better on another system anyways.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

It would look better on other systems. Like, you would actually tell the difference.

Sure, it would look better on other systems, but it still looks kickass on the PS2, old hardware notwithstanding.

If they can do with SC3 what they did with Tekken 5 on the PS2, then i wont have any complants in the graphics dept. Besides if the gameplay is good i can definatly look over minor graphics upgrades i would get with the x-puke or the gamesuck.(since i own all 3 systems i can bash them)

:):):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hahahahahaahaha....

A DISAPPOINTMENT? That is soooo hillarious. Perhaps it was a dissapointment for PS2 owners, because of the crappy exclusive character. But to say that the game was a disappointment is just plain dumb. Who ever wrote that is an idiot.

The game was awsome. Period. Only having a special character for each system made it a bit better, nothing more, nothing less.

:)  :)  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Hahahahahaahaha....

A DISAPPOINTMENT?  That is soooo hillarious.  Perhaps it was a dissapointment for PS2 owners, because of the crappy exclusive character.  But to say that the game was a disappointment is just plain dumb.  Who ever wrote that is an idiot.

The game was awsome.  Period.  Only having a special character for each system made it a bit better, nothing more, nothing less.

So I'm plain dumb. Awesome insight dude. SCII is broken and it isn't awesome. It's just very pretty and interesting. Nothing big up there.

So I'm plain dumb. Awesome insight dude. SCII is broken and it isn't awesome. It's just very pretty and interesting. Nothing big up there.

What i meant was in regards to the article.

Edited by supa_al

I just noticed, why would Namco give this info too Gamepro insted of, you know, Famitsu.

Edited by K`dash