Hi Sony, I hate you, even more!

Wizard

come on K' dash we all know your going to buy the special edition, spit on it ,then review it to give it a low grade.

Thats the job of the troll isnt it?

Yeah but I like Tekken 5. And the music selection does suck in T5 also. Some of the worst game music I've ever heard.

Other controllers totally blow for fighting games.

Correction; Anything that's a 2D Fighter on any other console sucks. 3D ones though, very different. I refuse to play any Tekken, SC/SE, VF, DOA game without a stick mostly because all controllers suck for 3D fighters, with the exception of KOF MI, but KOF MI really really sucks. It's up there with World friking heros.

Edited by K`dash

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I can't wait for SCIII and the exclusive characters in SCII were a nice move from Namco.

And stop your bitching. Soul Edge/Blade/Calibur was bound to be a cross-platform thing.

Soul Calibur II was ill-fated? flock that columnist and his 'views'.

Personally, I can't wait for SCIII and the exclusive characters in SCII were a nice move from Namco.

And stop your bitching. Soul Edge/Blade/Calibur was bound to be a cross-platform thing.

The rumors are it will be crossplatform, but after seeing that supposedly real scan, everything has been shot down.

I know that scan was supposedly a Gamepro article but that sounded too much like an EGM article to me. Though Four Eyed Dragon was the writer. Major Mike is the only one worth a damn on Gamepro now. He's surrounded by mostly n00bs and veterans not worth a damn now.

Soul Calibur 2 wasnt a disapointment, it was a very good game imo. But if xbox can have halo as an exclusive and the cube get Resident Evil as and exclusive for a yr lol, then why can't sony have this one. Its gonna be multiplatform anyway, so any system fanboy will get their fix.

ah i hope this is bull.... but then again how long to most exclusive stuff last with 3rd party devs? im sure u will see it on other consoles. You will just have to wait cause sony is a whore. Its just like the stupid gta:va crap making pc and xbox users wait forever.