PSP or nintendo DS

which would you prefer?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

now that I was able to get some time in with my psp I gotta say I am happy. money well spent. wipeout pure is what gaming is all about. the movie playback is awesome (umd, I haven't tried it from the memstick yet, gotta get a gig memory stick.) sound quality is great (but I am not an audiophyle like K' and wierdy lol) no dead pixels on my unit either. I got about 5 hours of battery time on the first charge. that was playing wipeout, watching spiderman 2, and looking over the sampler content. (lords of dogtown is gonna rock, youngsters get your skating history lesson.) like I said money well spent. don't think of it as a handheld gaming system. it's an mp3 player, portable movie viewer, and plays games. hell try to pick up all three of those items for less.....

I don't think you can.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was talking to a friend today. he works at bestbuy. He had to work the whole day of the psp launch cause they expect to be really busy. He told me they had 400 PSP systems ready to go. Well today he said so far they have only sold 70 in the first 2 days.. he expected to have them sold out by now but they still have 330 to go lol and this is in chicago. Guess i wont have to worry about it being sold out or anything :naughty: im gona try and get me one in 2 or 3 weeks hopefully.

I guess it just depends. the gamestop, walmart and best buy where I live are sold out untill the next shipment that I heard is in mid to late april. but the toys r us had plenty of systems. *shrugs* the site I ordered from shipped it after I told them to cancel so now I have an extra. if things get crazy on ebay I may put it up and make a profit. if not I'll pull a switcharoo with toys r us. :naughty:

Price drop, price drop, price drop!

Man, if I had a million dollars 500 smackaroos wouldn't be such a big deal. From what I've recently heard the PSP can last around 6 hours, before I thought it was around 3. It has the same amount of battery life as my GBA SP so I really want one now.

But unfortunately im broke and I think my PS2 is giving way so I probably have to same some more money to get a new console.

hmm well i charged mine up to 100% then played wipeout pure and did some other stuff such as put video on it and mp3s and stuff. The battery started running out after 4 hours.

also i thought the gba sp was like 11+ hours?

Edited by Bluestinger X

yeah those flash cards draw alot of juice. there is one called "powerstar" or something that is supposed to be more power friendly.

i have 2 dead pixels.. but they are soo small u can barely see them. The only time they are visible is when the screen is completely black. It does kinda make me sad.... wished id get a perfect one lol.

question for anyone who knows... is there a way to connect to the net without a wireless router? like say a usb stick or wireless card?