PSP or nintendo DS

which would you prefer?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get white, because it looks better then black, I'm dead serious, it does. The colour black doesn't strike me as the uber leet coloaru anymore, white gave me the impulse to buy it right away.

DS. I like Nintendo products a lot more than Sony products mostly for the fact that you can throw a Nintendo product out a 3rd story window and it will still work.

Look at a ps2 wrong and it stops working...

PSP all the way! Even though Sony products are EXTREMELY fragile, I'm gonna get it. It's the kind of portable many of us have been waiting for for over 13 years! As far as the DS goes, you can't compare a nintendo 64 to a slightly underpowered PS2. Apples & oranges! BUT I do plan to get a DS also, simply because it has titles that the PSP will NEVER see.

DS still too small for me. when it came to GBA, my hands couldnt even hold it comfortably since i got big hands. PSP looks more "big-hand" friendly. that and i love the other media features. its a useful thing to have for the student on the go. Especially when u have a 1hour and 30min gap between classes. and the screen...wow. i never bought a handheld ever. PSP may break my record bc im actually thinkin of investing in one even if its nearly 300 smackers....

as the launch date gets nearer my will falters. If I see one on friday when I am out shopping I may just get one. here's to hoping they are sold out. cuz if I get one I can kiss my new xbx modchip, flash linker, and part of my laptop money goodbye :\

Get white, because it looks better then black, I'm dead serious, it does. The colour black doesn't strike me as the uber leet coloaru anymore, white gave me the impulse to buy it right away.

yeah id also go for the white one. it looks a lot more sleeker. where can i get a pic of it, i cant seem to find one...hmmm anyways, it seems like the psp are out for orders in bundles..i wonder whos actually gonna get those over 300 dollar bundles...whooooaaaa :(

as i read on and on it seems that the only thought on this is the price. yes i know that 250-300$ is a lot of cash but so is the next xbox or ps3. so i think of it as just another system that i can fit in my pocket.

sorry about the title k'dash :(

The think is though, some to most people aren't willing to spend 250/300 smackers on a portable unit vs a really big, more powerful console unit.