PSP or nintendo DS

which would you prefer?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO LIEK, LET'S CLOSE THIS THREAD.

Isn't there something in the rules about "VS" threads. I'm pretty sure there is.

K`dash is backseat modding weeeee.

Edited by K`dash

I changed the topic title to make it less VS-ish. Though we've had these discussions before I'll let it stay open since we don't want this place to stagnate.

Anyway, I chose Game.com. That thing was badass. :)

I hate kiddy games. Go PSP!!! :banghead:

I hate you now.

Then again. I'd like everyone here to know. I indent to purchuse a Sony PSP. For no particurlar reason. I have no seen the light, nor do I want to see it. I am merely purchusing one for bragging rights. As goes with the Nintendo DS.

That is all.

Your local forum troll,

K`dash

As far as these two go, I'd take the PSP, mainly for the fact that more of the games being released on the PSP would appeal to me, and that I am not too big on the need to use the stylus to do some of the controls in games on a DS (although it is a neat concept). The price tag of the PSP does make me hesitant, however. If I had my way, I'd find a TurboExpress, and a TV tuner :banghead:

Sorry about the double post if it's still here...it was giving me an error when I sent it originally, and I didn't know it accepted it anyways.

Edited by Z-Neo

I hate kiddy games. Go PSP!!! :banghead:

I hate you now.

Then again. I'd like everyone here to know. I indent to purchuse a Sony PSP. For no particurlar reason. I have no seen the light, nor do I want to see it. I am merely purchusing one for bragging rights. As goes with the Nintendo DS.

That is all.

Your local forum troll,

K`dash

What can I expect from our local friendly troll? :banghead:

ANyway, the main reason I choose PSP is because of the games available. DS games just did not turn me on.... zzzzzz.

Neither, for they are all too expencive. But if I could get one for free, definately a PSP. It looks better (Don't get me wrong, I love the old graphics of ye olde systems. Hell, I still play Celtic Tales by Koei from like 1990), and according to gamerankings.com, it's games are better.

I was this close *piches fingers together* to paying for a psp friday. I was in gamestop, had the money in my pocket and the clerk told me not all of the launch units were spoken for. it was close but I held out cuz I know 300+ bucks (system, game and tax) could be better spent elsewhere. eventually I'll get one. but I have my DS untill then.