Terri Schiavo

Gryph

i do think she should be let go.. im sure if i was related to her though id feel different. Your not seeing it from there point of view. Imagine standing over her and thinking shes responding to ur actions.

Anyways other then that... i think the way they are letter her go is just cruel... starving here. Thats flockin hell man how could they do that. Just unplug her now dont let her die suffering.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well her brain is so shot that she probably can't actually feel it. That's how serious her condition is. Her cortex atrophied years ago and is now filled with cerebrospinal fluid. And the last time I checked, nerve cells don't naturally grow back.

Well her brain is so shot that she probably can't actually feel it. That's how serious her condition is. Her cortex atrophied years ago and is now filled with cerebrospinal fluid. And the last time I checked, nerve cells don't naturally grow back.

If nerve cells grew back, Alzheimer patients would have a much better future.

Nerve cells are one-shots all right. :\ And I've heard the reason for the method of killing is that any other way would be considered murder/assisted-suicide. Which is odd, considering the amount the law is involved. So many people know about what and why that they should be able to get away with it. Damn right-wing government.

of course if the government hadn't halted stem cell research MAYBE i would've sided with the family.... but...

Well they only halted public funding. But it's funny that the public stem cell lines are all contaminated. Even so, it'd be a long time till stem cells could be used for anything, especially to rebuild the brain and give functionality to a grown body.

there are reports that the husband got the doctors to forge those reports and that she may just have a damged cortex and not a dead one, there are also people coming out saying that she can make responses.

so if that is the case the husband is a wannabe murderer

if he really wanted her dead do it a quicker way geez

this seems similiar to Dr korvorkian except we dont really know if she wanted this or not,

there are reports that the husband got the doctors to forge those reports and that she may just have a damged cortex and not a dead one, there are also people coming out saying that she can make responses.

so if that is the case the husband is a wannabe murderer

if he really wanted her dead do it a quicker way geez

this seems similiar to Dr korvorkian except we dont really know if she wanted this or not,

Yeah, a lot of the evidence is contradictory, however, the claims by the parents that she tries to communicate and what else are most likely false. She doesn't have the mental or physical capacity to do so.

They should just do more indepth tests on her so we have a better understanding of what's going on.

But the bad thing happening now is that government is getting involoved. Leave this between the families.

Oh yeah, removing the food tube is probably the only way to let her go since any other way would be considered assisted suicide.

They should just do more indepth tests on her so we have a better understanding of what's going on.

yeah thats true but the wierd thing is the husband isnt willing to have any more tests, he just wants to end her life without 100% assurance.

of course if the government hadn't halted stem cell research MAYBE i would've sided with the family.... but...

yes yes lets pay lots of money for people to test fertilized human eggs!!!

i mean it makes since right?!? lets kill them before they are born so the old can live longer woooohooo!

you arent getting a dime out of me for that crap.

Edited by Bluestinger X