Busted brackets

Sultan

Just thought I'd see if anyone else on the board is playing an NCAA bracket sheet? I'm a big fan of March Madness, and always play a few pools. This year however I only entered 1 small $3 pool. Lucky for me since my brackets are already shot to hell. I liked the big east (Syracuse & Conneticut) a bit too much. Can't believe Kansas lost either. I'm never picking them again, they choke way too much.

Any other College basketball fans out there? Let me know who you picked. I have Illinois over UNC. My best picks were Texas Tech & UWM in the sweet sixteen. Not that it matters since I didn't even get half the sweet sixteen right!

I don't gamble, unless I am in vegas or laughlin. I don't even buy lottary tickets.

I'll watch college basketball but i wont fill out a braket....nor gamble. i have fun just watching w/ friends and shouting a bit here and there :)

but id have to say basketball isint my sport. id rather watch hockey but the bastards are too greedy to get the game moving...

Being from Oklahoma, I have a loyalty to Oklahoma and Oklahoma State, and a lesser loyalty to other Big 12 conference members. I didn't fill out a bracket for any pools, but I just printed up a bracket and filled in predictions for the tourney for fun, and I'm left with about 9 for the sweet 16. Kansas and Syracuse bombed for me, which didn't surprise me all that much. I still have all my Final Four teams, though - Ok. State, Duke, UNC, and Louisville :) I always enjoy the NCAA tournament, because you get to see a lot of the smaller schools step into the spotlight for a little bit, and sometimes even shine more than they are supposed to.