Welcome Back, forums finally upgraded to v2.0.3!

Well, that took FOREVER! :lol::)

It's been a long 3 frustrating, hectic, and challenging days. We figured out it was a php server bug causing some problems when we first upgraded. Then we had to also wait for Miskie (our Server Admin) to come online. I also sent a support ticket to Invision Power Support which I'll have to respond to shortly. Axl, our best OP in #1emu, got in a little arguement with me which we shortly resolved. My real life also got in the way which delayed the completion of the upgrade. Lastly, the mugen scene is full of drama. :P

Oh and a big thanks to DreamNid who found the bug on our server, GryphonKlaw for keeping my head up high through all of this, and Miskie who saved the day as usual. :)

PS: The arcade will be disabled until Ryder comes online so we can fix a small bug. If you notice any other bugs within the forum, please NOTIFY me! (PM or Email)

Axl, our best OP in #1emu,............

did GameCop just make a funny?!?!

anyways good to see the board back up! thanks to all those involved in the hard work. :P

I was playing ET, went to the bathroom, and thought it would be funny to see 1emu back up again so I came back from the bathroom, disconnected, and surely enough, it is! Good job GC and everyone else that sopported him.

*hugs and kissis moniter* "1emu's back!"

Agozer, I still want my gryphasour!

2emu? Jesus man, there was more activity in the damn channel.

That's not saying much, LOL. Actually, I did see a few people I had never seen in the channel before this weekend, and I never could connect to 2emu for some reason - it seems I can't connect to any site with a.tk in it :(. But anyways, great job on getting everything sorted out and upgraded, Gamecop and Co., I was going through withdrawals, hehe :)