Video Game News

Well there were a few little bright spots in the world of gaming today. Capcom released details of the upcoming Sengoku Basara for the PS2. The title is being developed by by Resident Evil 4's Hiroyuki Kobayashi, and Makoto Tsuchibayashi, who worked on the original Devil May Cry. Well it has one thing going for it with the talent behind at least we can look forward to that! It even has some semi decent voice talent so far with Kazuya Nakai the guy who voiced Wakka in Final Fantasy X and Souichirou Hoshi who voiced Kilik in the Soul Calibur game. The game will feature Dynasty Warrior type gameplay with Street Fighter type boss battles. Sounds interesting, we'll see later on this year. For more on this title visit the link below :Sengoku Story

In other playstation news Sony is releasing yet another version of the PSX to be compatible with the psp. This system must sell like gold over in japan to get all these changes in upgrades in like a 2 year period. I mean the psp connectivity is good all but the could have just released something for the PC, which some hacker or any person with computer knowledge is gonna do anyway. Somtimes i think sony tries too hard to make them selves popular.

Also one last tidbit is that there will be another Tomb Raider. WTF , the only thing that can save this franchise is that Laura Craft better be doing some nude scenes in it. You fanboys will prolly flame me for that one but thats my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

More news later if anything of importance pops up.

Also one last tidbit is that there will be another Tomb Raider. WTF , the only thing that can save this franchise is that Laura Craft better be doing  some nude scenes in it. You fanboys will prolly flame me for that one  but thats my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

I'm all up for nude scenes...but anyway, I think Tomb Raider is pretty much dead - even movies with Angelina Jolie can't bring it back from the brink! But if they can insert something new into the formula, then who knows.

Also one last tidbit is that there will be another Tomb Raider. WTF , the only thing that can save this franchise is that Laura Craft better be doing  some nude scenes in it. You fanboys will prolly flame me for that one  but thats my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Yeah, I just read about this. So far it's been announced for the XBOX2 and PSP. Talk about going multiplatform and really milking a franchise for everything it's worth. I'm sure this game is going to be great. :lol: