Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects

O-Fear

Jae Lee. The scene is from Marvel Nemesis: The Imperfects #1. The characters from the EA side are introduced in the comic before the game, so really if you want to know about the game, you should go read that comic. That interview was severly lacking on any info I wanted to know.

did he ink it too? whoever inked those panels is my hero now.

but I am not exited about the game. I haven't had any hope for it since the licence was announced. and the screens haven't changed anything.

Jae Lee. The scene is from Marvel Nemesis: The Imperfects #1. The characters from the EA side are introduced in the comic before the game, so really if you want to know about the game, you should go read that comic. That interview was severly lacking on any info I wanted to know.

did he ink it too? whoever inked those panels is my hero now.

but I am not exited about the game. I haven't had any hope for it since the licence was announced. and the screens haven't changed anything.

My thoughts exactly.

Jae Lee. The scene is from Marvel Nemesis: The Imperfects #1. The characters from the EA side are introduced in the comic before the game, so really if you want to know about the game, you should go read that comic.

ah yes, i just did some research (hardly) haha and i guess it should be comin out in MAY?? according to the site. well, heres the plot for it.

MARVEL NEMESIS: THE IMPERFECTS #1 (of 6)

Written by GREG PAK

Penciled by RENATO ARLEM

Cover by JAE LEE

"The Rise of the Imperfects"

An evil scientist sets his crosshairs on planet Earth, in search of test subjects for his experiments, transforming even the most timid creatures into vicious fighting machines. Thousands of years later, the Thing, Wolverine, Spider-Man and Elektra all find themselves unwilling participants in the scientist's millennia-old trials…or perhaps not all of them are that unwilling. This unprecedented crossover between Marvel and EA will feature stories that tie-in to what is sure to be one of the top-selling video games of the year!

sounds interesting, ill ask bout it when i go get my capcom comics this friday...