Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects

O-Fear

From a gameplay standpoint, we were inspired by Power Stone, Super Smash Bros., and War of the Monsters, as they introduced more free-form fight mechanics.

I like Power Stone a lot. It's nice to know it probably isn't going the Tekken/VF4 route. :D

Wow...Def Jam isn't a fighter at all. It's a brawling in a ring for crying out loud. It's like actual street fighting more then anything with funky brightlights and Henry Rollins.

well after actually reading the interview, i guess its not like def jam. still hopin it wont be since its EA. they say its gonna be an innovative fighting system, the next generation for fighting games. thats a lot to say considering fighting games isnt as easy of a genre to please the gamers.

at least he admitted that gamers have given them heat bout "ea characters". but i guess its kinda refreshing to kno that its Marvel personel thats gonna be workin on thsoe EA characters so im sure it wont be THAT bad. they its amazing so ill be lookin forward to that. unless those pics on gamespot are they actual matches in play, which i doubt, i wont say anythin until i see some demos of some sort. so far, im interested in it and i would like to see more. o yeah, they sed they used the o so great games of capcom for research so thats something.

Jae Lee. The scene is from Marvel Nemesis: The Imperfects #1. The characters from the EA side are introduced in the comic before the game, so really if you want to know about the game, you should go read that comic. That interview was severly lacking on any info I wanted to know.

Jae Lee. The scene is from Marvel Nemesis: The Imperfects #1. The characters from the EA side are introduced in the comic before the game, so really if you want to know about the game, you should go read that comic. That interview was severly lacking on any info I wanted to know.

Looks really cool....I've been away from comics so long (due to anime) I need something to reignite my love for the Marvel universe..this just might do it. Hopefully we can see some game footage soon to get an idea what the gameplay will look like.