Neo Power Instinct

alexis

This is a game being developed for mvs, i have seen some pics and i think the gfx are similar in style to those of rage of the dragons, it is not bad but i wish they were more similar to the kof ones, there are many power instinct sequels but i don´t know which are emulated, i know for sure one if the games is but i have no clue about the others

Yeah u also can say ROTD Clone ? To tell you the truth this is ma first time

i saw an official screenshots using original resolution [not taken from TV or something] When i saw it i thought that it has been emulated :evil:

I knew there still only one PO in MAME [PO1] but according my friend who is working in arcade, he told me that there are 5 series of PO :D

Hope MAME will emulate them all [except the MVS]

yeah me too, i don´t think they will have any problems emualting it, it is not like seibu cup soccer or the raiden ones that have that damn docification chip.

I don´t think you can call it a clone of ROTD but it looks the same, it seems that playtmore guys like that style but i think they could do it better.

Yeah u right they shoould make better sprite like Garou or Last Blade, the best thing i like form Noize Factory is their background stage

and background music...comparing with playmore when they work with

kof2k1 it's really a downgrade, kof2k2 is having better backgorund stage

but still they have minor quality of background music..

I think garou has had the best style as far as neo geo stuff goes...

I think kotf is looking a little dated now to be honest it all looks grimy and dull :D

Dont get me wrong its still good....i would love to see kof graphics engine turned to garous style...how cool would that be?

Yeah seem's good implemented with Garou Sprite, may be in KOF2003/4/5/6 we can see all Garou team inserted in KOF [Terry Garou, Jae Hoon, Dong Hwan, Ryan, Freeman, Hokutomaru, Marco, all of them except Grant and Kain] :D:?: I always dreaming that....