Most used N64 Emulator?

Murkal

Which N64 emulator do you most commonly use?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Offering the 3 (in my opinion) most commonly used N64 emulators seems appropriate, but this doesn't mean to exclude Daedulus, Nemu, True Reality, or any of the others. Let's hear your feedback! :D

-Murkal

Edited by Murkal

I only have one N64 game and I use 1964 to play it. If I think about it, I have put more man hours into UltraHLE than any of the other N64 emulator since I was really into it back in the day. Glide rules!

Damn man, Glide was the shizzz, my Voodoo loved it. :D UltraHLE was severely crippled on the long run, but thank god SupraHLE fixed a few things.

I use Project64 now almost exclusively.

• 3 weeks later...

I use both 1964 and Project64. I prefer 1964 slightly, it seems to runs games a little better for me, though some games do seem better in Pj64.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
on my old pentium II 233mhz I use ultraHLE because it runs really fast via the 12mb voodoo II card.

On my newer machine I use 1964 and it runs goldeneye brilliantly. :P

You might want to switch from UltraHLE to SupraHLE. Much more stable and loads of fixes... plays more games too.