What are your other interests besides computers?

Alpha

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well lets say i draw alot.... Used to do alot of aresol art (Graffiti some say) but iv been busy latley so im semi retierd. Spend alot of time messing around with emulation and hardware moding. Im a bmx bum, eat sleep and live on my bike. I recently got into older music and such. I hit (autograph) alot of black books during my free time.

Well lets say i draw alot.... Used to do alot of aresol art (Graffiti some say) but iv been busy latley so im semi retierd. Spend alot of time messing around with emulation and hardware moding. Im a bmx bum, eat sleep and live on my bike. I recently got into older music and such. I hit (autograph) alot of black books during my free time.

Woot! another tagger in this forum. :P

I like learning, as odd as that may sound. It doesn't seem to be a very popular thing these days. :\ Math, Science, Religion, Anti-Religion, Computers (which aren't included in this thread), classic literature. Not art though. I only really appreciate art when it's used for a purpose other than decorating a home or museum.

I love debating, especially controversial things.

I play Magic: The Gathering. One of the few places I enjoy art (when I'm pounding people with it).

And music, of course. It's just standard that our generation loves music. We're surrounded by it. Everywhere we go there's music. Some places don't have music, like outside. So I fix it with headphones. There are other problems with being outside, but I have other solutions for those.