PS2 / Atari 2600 Combo!

Z-Neo

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna cross a ps2 with a turd, that might make the ps2 look like a superior machine.

Edited by garageink

why would u defile the atari with a damn ps2....

Why would you defile a PS2 with an Atari? Ass.

Atari > PS2.

Actually, anything made by Atari beats Sony, because their sheit lasts longer. And umm, Jackass >_> :P

Cow dung breath. Obviously you can't tell a good software/hardware from your ass.

If Atari still had it's way, bob from down the street could publish games for that system and would charge you 70 bucks.

Edited by NeoMaster

Atari > PS2.

Actually, anything made by Atari beats Sony, because their sheit lasts longer. And umm, Jackass >_> :P

Cow dung breath. Obviously you can't tell a good software/hardware from your ass.

If Atari still had it's way, bob from down the street could publish games for that system and would charge you 70 bucks.

hey you never know, old bob might have some good ideas. but whatever, If you prefer the world according to Sony/EA that's your buisness.

neomaster, I have a question for you. what sytems do you emulate? this is an emulation site. we are all here becouse we like emulation and old systems. but you talk so much crap about every non sony system I'm just wondering what you actually like.

Ahem. Scrub.

dude the orginal atari system was the shiznet.. it what blew consoles into everyones home. I had my first one when i was like 5 and i played it to death.. if it wasnt for atari you probably wouldnt even have your oooh so great ps2.

I still love pitfall :P

I wonder if I could email Ben Heck and see if he can make me an Intellivision/Genesis combo. Well, and Intellivision and anything would be a neat combination...or maybe abomination, lol.

neomaster, I have a question for you. what sytems do you emulate? this is an emulation site. we are all here becouse we like emulation and old systems. but you talk so much crap about every non sony system I'm just wondering what you actually like.

Actually, I don't only like sony. The consoles, handhelds and arcade I enjoy are NES, SNES, Genesis, NeoGeo, CPS2, GBC/GBA, N64, Dreamcast and NeoGeo Pocket.

Edited by NeoMaster