final fantasy 2

i need some help all the cheats for final fantasy 2 i have found will not work with my emulator, wither that or i am doing it worng. does anyone have any cheats that you have confirmed will work, and suggestions on how i am doing this worng maybe?

According to a GameGenie code faq in the FF2 section on Gamefaqs, there are two versions of the game, you may want to read it, and see if using the alternate codes work for you. You might be entering codes for the version you don't have. Also, there is a save state hacking guide for FF2 on the site. If you know how to use a hex editor, you could edit your zsnes save state.

According to a GameGenie code faq in the FF2 section on Gamefaqs, there are two versions of the game, you may want to read it, and see if using the alternate codes work for you. You might be entering codes for the version you don't have. Also, there is a save state hacking guide for FF2 on the site. If you know how to use a hex editor, you could edit your zsnes save state.

cool thanks. lol all i wanted was a exp boosting cheat. oh well thanks guys

I hope you have complete FFII / FFIV once before...

btw, I really would suggest getting Final fantasy IV and downloading a translation for it. It leaps and bounds better that the US version + it's naughty. :banghead: