finally saw the Sin City trailer

Inky

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the first time ive heard about this movie, it has a pretty good lineup..J Alba is too hawt.. :P

First time I saw the preview on TV, it looked really cheesy. But after seeing the other trailer it definately looks more appealing. But honestly...I'm tired of seeing Jessica Alba...she can't act worth a dime. She shouldn't have been cast in Fantastic Four and neither should she be in Sin City.

I think Jessica Alba was a good choice for Nancy...minus the no nudity part.

I've been watching Jessica Alba for a long time now...ever since her "Dark Angel" days. I think these words by a top reviewer paint the picture.

Alba struck me as excruciatingly beautiful on the one hand, but not terribly talented as an actress on the other, with a flat, uninflected delivery and not as much screen presence.

Even so I'll still probably see Sin City. Not even Jessica Alba could kill a movie like this. :lol:

Edited by Sturmvogel

The website is up and pretty cool if you don't know much about Sin City since they introduce most of the characters. Plus they have some Flash games there so Sturm you might like that. :P

The website is up and pretty cool if you don't know much about Sin City since they introduce most of the characters. Plus they have some Flash games there so Sturm you might like that. :w00t:

All my flash game playing is acting as a substitute for console gaming...gotta get back into it. My ps2 is literally collecting dust under the tv. :P I'm really picky in what I play though...even flash games. But I'll be sure to check it out.

Well this spring/summer movie season is going to be better than last me thinks. Stars Wars, Sin City...and I'm sure many more blockbusters are around the corner. :D

Edited by Sturmvogel