Is this for real ?

Robert

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of defeats the point of making it opensource, he hasn't done any *real* harm. And as far as I know he hasn't even changed it, or replaced Two9A's name.

Edited by zid

Things should definitely stay open-source, so people could builds their own versions and possibly fix existing bugs... (and maybe help Two9A in the process.)

I like the fact that DSemu is open source and quite regularly updated, even though I have no idea what to do with the source. :P

And even if someone tries to take credit for any emulator author's work, there will always be plenty of people like us to provide proof to dispute that claim, not to mention Two9A's own records and BSD license.

But I just checked that guy's activity and he hasn't logged on with his account since his last post. :D

With so many forums out there, I would think it would be track down people such as that "emulate" loser. Of course even I was highly suspicious of that guys ranting. No self respecting emu author would behave like that...

They must honestly have no life pull shite like this....just so they can get attention and have newbs grovel at their feet. That's the worst part...and the idiots who believe them blindly.

I sincerely hope Vile remembered his domain expiration date.

Domain Name: MGFORUMS.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:

Pending Renewal or Deletion              pendingrenewalordeletion@networksolutions.com

Record expires on 09-Mar-2005.

Record created on 09-Mar-2002.

Database last updated on 15-Mar-2005 11:26:42 EST.